Seaview is in a unique position of being in an 'outstanding area of natural beauty'
We are able to offer the self-catering holidaymaker the choice of accommodation that 'You' require. Whether you choose a Static Caravan, Cottage or Chalet, you can be sure of a warm welcome, cleanliness, and a great holiday.
We are a quiet family park of six acres of lawns with seventeen Static Caravans, one Cottage and seven Chalets. All are well spaced with parking alongside.
Your hosts - Sandra Seymour and family are waiting to give a warm welcome and personal service and ensure you have a perfect start to your holiday.
We are situated on the Lizard Peninsula, the most southerly point in England, and have spectacular panoramic sea views of Kennack Bay and the Headlands.
Just ten-minutes walk through a wooded valley and you will find yourself on Kennack Sands, one of England's cleanest beaches with crystal-clear water for safe bathing.
It's a children's paradise and, while they play in the golden sand or explore the rock pools, you can find a secluded cove in which to sunbathe. There are many other great beaches nearby; Kynance Cove, Poldhu, Gunwalloe, Church Cove, plus miles of cliff walks with spectacular scenery.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Playing Field for ball games
- Children's Play Area
- Bar with Family Room
- Cornwall Tourist Board Recommended Accommodation
- All accommodation has bathroom-shower, gas, electricity, refrigerators, colour TV, kitchen/dining area.
- Pay phone
- Dogs allowed but must be kept on lead and exercised off site or in designated area. No dogs to be left in accommodation on their own.
- Shop (from May half-term to end-August)